- In Xplan > Admin > Clients
- Search for specific clients (optional as we recommend export/importing all because it is easier)
- Export Data
- Field Name (square expand arrows icon)
- Tick these fields:
Key Details | First Name
Key Details | Surname
Key Details | Salutation
Contact | Preferred Email
Key Details | Entity Id
Key Details | Date of Birth
- Tick any other fields required (tip: use Control+F as there are so many fields!)
- Powertip: click Save (top right) to save these settings for your next export
- Export (top right button)
- Download file using bell notification.
If the data contains superfunds and trusts you may have to combine these in Excel.
- Upload to Feedsy (tick Xplan if you wish to create Xplan file notes - Campaigner and Advocator plans only)
How to export Xplan to FeedsyList
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?