XPLAN integration is available on all Campaigner and Advocator plans and may require ListPlus* in some cases.
With this integration, Feedsy emails are added to a client record within XPLAN.
How it works:
- A second FeedsyList (called your XPLAN List) is created with all the same info except that the XPLAN email address** is used instead.
- Any segments that are created in your FeedsyList will also be duplicated into the XPLAN List.
- Emails are sent to both the normal FeedsyList (and any of its segments) AND the XPLAN List (and any corresponding duplicate segment).
- The XPLAN email address will generate a record of the email in XPLAN.
** A client XPLAN email address looks like this: email@example.com
Adding ListPlus to your package
- Every XPLAN email address counts as a full email address so if you have 2000 normal email addresses that each have an XPLAN email address then your list size will grow to 2 x 4000.
- So ListPlus may be needed to extend your sending capacity because standard Lite plans have a maximum of 500 and normal plans have a limit of 2500 email addresses.
- See pricing and upgrade if needed.
Please note: You may need to manage bounces and unsubscribes in your XPLAN List.