Some Xplan servers may bounce your Xplan file note emails.
There are 2 ways to improve the chances of these email being received:
- Verifying the domain name
- Whitelisting the incoming emails
1. Verifying the domain name
- Verifying your domain name for the email address you send your Feedsy emails can increase the chances of your xplan emails being received by Xplan. For more info.
- We are happy to do this for you.
- All we need is login access to your domain name host provider.
- If you wish to do this then please email email@example.com and request info to give to your IT person:
- It will be simple instructions to add a TXT record into the DNS (it's easy and will take a few minutes).
2. Whitelisting the incoming emails
- This is the job for your Xplan site administrator.
- The steps to whitelist incoming emails are:
- Click on Admin > Site > System Settings
- Select Server > SMTP > Incoming* > Whitelist
- Click Add and add the following domains for whitelisting:
* Please note if the Server > SMTP > Incoming option is not on your site ask by emailing Xplan Support at Iress.