To trigger a NPS
- Edit the person in your FeedsyList
- NPS Moment (next day): Select tomorrow's date (ie it cannot be the same day)
- Save changes
- That's it!
Note: You can trigger another NPS by simply changing the date
What happens when you trigger a NPS?
- Triggering your NPS will send an email at 9am on the date of the NPS Moment.
- The email asks for a score (from 1-10) on the likelihood of them referring you to a friend or colleague and looks something like this: PREVIEW OF NPS EMAIL
- Reminders will be sent (1 day and 7 days later) if the previous email is not opened.
- If they click 1-8 they will be asked for feedback.
- If they click a 9 or a 10 they will asked for feedback and whether they wish to display their comment publicly which if they choose to will get prompted to provide you a Google Review (if this has been set up for you).
- You will receive an email with NPS score, feedback, Growth Opportunity Dashboard and some recommended actions.